Please read this entire document carefully before using this website.
Your use of the Service by accessing this website will constitute your agreement to compliance with anything in this TU set forth below and the applicable laws and regulations. You cannot use the Service if you do not agree with this TU.
1. About the Service
The Company will provide you the Service via this website. All products purchased by you via the Service are those which are sold by their manufacturers and retailers (Shop(s)). Please understand all purchase contracts will be executed and delivered by and between you and Shops.
This TU will apply to all of your use of the Service without exception. You are obligated to comply with this TU whenever using the Service.
We have concluded contracts with Shops requiring them to comply with the Kousoku-offset Policy for Service Operation.
Please make inquiries directly to relevant Shops if you are not satisfied with their products/services.
Sales and purchase contracts are concluded between you and the Shops, and the Shops are legally responsible for sales.
We require Shops to provide as accurate information as possible. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness and reliability of, and absence of errors in such information, as product descriptions are based exclusively on information provided by these Shops.
All products are permitted to be put to domestic and private use only. You shall agree not to use any products for any commercial, business, or resale purposes.
On this website, upon completion of the payment process by entering your payment information (Payment Process) after entering your order information, your order will be deemed given to Shop.
Once Payment Process is implemented, any change in or modification to your order information will no longer be allowed. Please make sure all information displayed at each step of order and payment procedures.
You will receive an order confirmation email after the Payment Process, which includes relevant information about your order.
When purchasing products, the amount owed by you via the website will correspond to the total amount of purchase price and shipping/packaging costs.
Payment will be made on the Stripe Payment Platform using credit cards and digital wallets, including VISA, mastercard, AMERICAN EXPRESS, JCB, AliPay, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
No refund will be allowed for a reason of your own after Payment Process is implemented.
Any disputes which may arise between you and the card issuer shall be resolved by the parties, and the Company will not be in any way responsible for loss or damage in connection therewith.
7. Cancelation of orders
You may check out products in the cart at any time before Payment Process is implemented.
In addition, members of HAKO-BU.net may cancel an order from My Page within 30 minutes after Payment Process is implemented.
If you have purchased the product as a guest, or are a member who could not cancel an order within such 30 minutes’ period, you may submit the inquiry form with relevant information entered. After the Shop verifies the information and determine that refund is necessary, refund process will be implemented.
An amount to be refunded will include purchase price, shipping costs and packaging costs, but exclude the amount of payment commissions and exchange fees.
8. Delivery of products
Products will be shipped after the order confirmation email is sent to you. For orders during busy seasons, you should place your order sufficiently in advance of your needs.
All products will be delivered by EMS International Parcel Post (EMS) provided by Japan Post Co., Ltd (JP Post).
You should know:
- i.Products are delivered only via EMS, and no delivery services other than EMS are available;
- ii.You cannot select the day and time of delivery;
- iii.You can confirm the shipping status on the postal service website in the recipient’s country;
- iv.Please note that you may be contacted by the post office for confirmation;
- v.All shipping arrangements will be carried out via the Service, and we are not liable for any loss or damage incurred by you in connection with non-delivery, delayed delivery, damaged shipment, and other incidents relating to transportation of products;
- vi.Under no circumstances, will the company be liable for loss or damage from or in connection with non-delivery, to the extent that appropriate and reasonable shipping procedures are carried out by us; and
- vii.We will not be liable for deformation which might occur to packages during transit to destinations.
9. Destination countries/regions; customs and taxes
Destination countries/regions are shown on the official website of JP Post.
Some countries/regions restrict products that can be handled. In that case, we cannot deliver those products to you.
Please note that certain products may be subject to import duties and taxes imposed by destination countries, which will be charged on you on arrival.
You must comply with any and all laws and regulations stipulated by destination countries/regions.
In the event of defects identified in your products by the Shop’s faulty act or inaction, inform the Shop within 7 days after delivery of your products. Thereafter we will not settle your claims relating to such defects.
Products may no longer be able to be returned once they are used or the packaging is unsealed.
An amount refundable will be the total amount of purchase price and shipping/packaging costs, excluding payment commissions and exchange fees.
No return and replacement will be permitted for a reason of your own, or for damage of products sustained as a result of unpackaging during a customs check.
- i.Delayed delivery
We do not accept return of your products by reason of delay.
In the event of non-delivery, please confirm the status on EMS tracking system. Any inquiries should be made to the Shop. The Shop will get the matter looked into and resolved with JP Post, as a result of which, the Shop will make an arrangement for reshipping or refund, if necessary.
- iii.Damaged package at the time of delivery
If outer package of a product is damaged at the time of delivery, you may reject the product, and inform the Shop of your rejection because of damaged package. After the product is returned, the Shop will check the conditions of the product in question and refund the purchase price or undertake to redeliver non-defective product to you.
If you receive a product with damaged package, you are requested to take pictures of the package and contact the Shop. Simultaneously, please make a request for investigation to the nearest post office. We are sorry for the inconvenience, but we ask you to return the products to the Shop via EMS. After the product is returned, the Shop will check the conditions of the product in question and refund the purchase price or undertake to redeliver a non-defective product to you. Cost and expense related to shipping will be borne by the Shop.
- iv.Damaged products
Take pictures of the product and contact the Shop. Simultaneously, please make a request for investigation to the nearest post office. We are sorry for the inconvenience, but we ask you to return the product to the Shop via EMS. After the product is returned, the Shop will check the conditions of the product in question and refund the purchase price or undertake to redeliver non-defective products to you. Cost and expense related to shipping will be borne by the Shop.
- v.Delivery of wrong products
Take pictures of the product and contact the Shop. We are sorry for the inconvenience, but we ask you to return the product to the Shop via EMS. After the product is returned, the Shop will check the conditions of the product in question and refund the purchase price or undertake to redeliver non-defective products to you. Cost and expense related to shipping will be borne by the Shop.
The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate the operation of, or revise the content of the Service, or modify, wholly or partially, the information included in the Service’s website without prior notice. The Company will not be liable for loss or damage sustained by users of the Service in connection therewith.
Users of the Service shall not:
- i. engage in any act that will cause or is likely to cause damage to the Company or any third party;
- ii. engage in any act that will prejudice or is likely to prejudice any property, reputation, privacy, or other right or privilege of the Company or any third party;
- iii. engage in any act that is or is considered as unlawful;
- iv. submit a false declaration or notification (e.g. impersonating any other person by registering his/her email address);
- v. run or provide any harmful computer program (e.g. computer virus);
- vi. send or transmit unwanted emails or email news letters;
- vii. commit any act that violates or is likely to violate the applicable laws and regulations;
- viii. fraudulently use a credit card to receive international delivery services;
- ix. engage in any act that may cause actual or threatened infringement of the Company’s copyrights, trademarks, or other right, title, or interest; and
- x. in addition to the foregoing, take whatever action the Company deems inappropriate.
Users of the Service shall hereby agree that the Company is entitled to seek damages from the user concerned if the Company identifies a violation of any of the subparagraphs set out above.
The Company may modify, extend, temporarily suspend, terminate, or delete any part or all of the content of the Service without giving prior notice to users, in the event of occurrence of:
- i. any trouble or failure in relation to the computer system;
- ii. fire or blackout, or other incident that prevents the Company from providing the Service;
- iii. act of God, war, or terrorism or other event of Force Majeure that prevents the Company from providing the Service;
- iv. enhancement, updating, or maintenance/ inspection of the Service, if applicable; and
- v. any other circumstance under which it is necessary for the Company to do so.
The Company is under no obligation to recover any destruction or loss of data necessary to provide the Service due to any external factor (e.g. system failure).
12. Revision and notice
These TU are subject to change without prior notice.
If TU are changed, the revised version of TU will apply to all aspects of the Service.
13. Handling of personal information
The Company will use users’ personal information it has acquired in order to:
- i. provide the Service;
- ii. give or provide notice or communication as may be necessary to operate the Service; and
- iii. implement any survey/analysis on marketing data, or develop new services.
14. Governing laws and jurisdiction
Orders from the users, use of this website, and these TU will be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with laws of Japan. All disputes and claims in connection with these TU will be initiated solely in any court of law situated in Japan.
For questions or doubts about the Service, please contact:
Representative of HAKO-BU.net, Kousoku-offset Co., Ltd
[ADDRESS] Mainichi Shimbun Building 6F, 3-4-5, Umeda, Kita-ku, Osaka, 5300001 JAPAN
[TEL] +81 06 6346 8815